Please come celebrate with us, on the occasions of
~DOCLAB’s successful completion of 2011 Documentary Filmmaking Workshop,
~DOCLAB film “Hard Rails Across a Gentle River” being honored at renowned Yamagata International Documentary Film Festival,
~Hanoi’s First Mini Doc Festival, and
~DOCLAB’s 2nd Anniversary!!!
We’re extremely delighted to present 8 DOCLAB workshop films freshly completed after 6 months of experimentation, and hard work. Through this process of experimental documentary film-making, we aim to foster the personal voice and independent visions on our contemporary society among young people, filmmakers and artists in Vietnam.
Films will be sreened in the program:
1. REMAINING by NGUYỄN TIẾN ĐẠT (13’)
2. “LETTER TO…” by BELLA TRẦN (5’)
3. THE GIFTS by NGUYỄN PHƯƠNG THẢO (10’)
4. COLORS by ĐỖ HÀ THU (11’)
5. MARRIAGE PRAYER by NGUYỄN HƯƠNG TRÀ (9’)
6. THE STORY OF ONES by PHẠM NGỌC LÂN (11’)
7. LADY PIANO by DẠ THẢO PHƯƠNG (13’)
8. PUBLIC LIVING by ĐẶNG ĐỨC LỘC (10’)
Time: 6PM 25 November, 2011
Screening followed by Q&A with filmmakers and party!
Location: Goethe Institut Hanoi, 56-58 Nguyen Thai Hoc
In Vietnamese with English subtitles. Free admission.
wordpress theme by initheme.com