Due to high demand, DOCLAB is delighted to show again our STUDENT FILMS screening at:
Time: 18:00 Saturday September 18th 2010
Location: Goethe institue film screening room, 56/58 Nguyen Thai Học, Ba Dinh, Hanoi.
These 10 student films were made during the first three film-making courses DOCLAB has conducted during our first year of operation. During these courses, the students have learnt the basic skills for documentary filmmaking, as well as explored and experimented with different styles and approaches of story telling with film.
After nearly a year of operation with filmmaking courses and workshops, weekly documentary and video art screenings, filmmakers exchange and networking, a video library accessible to the public, DOCLAB’s proud to see ourselves established as one of the important art and cultural centers in Hanoi.
1. A Film by Phuong (5’) by Trieu Thi Lan Phuong
2. Garden (10’) by Doan Hoang Kien
3. Train Journal (7’) by Tran Thanh Hien
4. Fiction (10’) by Ngo Thanh
5. Ramblings (10’) by Pham Thu Hang
6. Friendgrandma (11’) by Pham Mai Phuong
7. Hieu’s Story (9’) by Do Tuong Linh, Ngo Thanh, Nha Thuyen
8. The Medium (13’) by Cao Trung Vinh, Tran Thanh Hien, Do Huyen Trang)
9. Underneath it all (17’) by Do Van Hoang, Pham Thu Hang, Nguyen Thi Hong Hanh
All films in Vietnamese with English subtitles.
Following the screening is Q&A session with filmmakers.
DOCLAB documentary filmmaking courses have been made possible with the generous support from Goethe Institut Hanoi.
wordpress theme by initheme.com